Nothing sets your car or SUV apart like a new set of distinctive custom wheels from TSW. Make a bold statement by choosing just the right design, finish and size from our collection of light alloy aftermarket wheels. You’ll discover that our wheels are as remarkable for their uncompromised quality, precision engineering, advanced materials and revolutionary manufacturing processes as they are for their stunning designs.
We believe that our wheels do more than just make the world more beautiful. We try to do more than just design good looking wheels. We believe that wheels are safety critical products and that they should be engineered to carry the weight of the vehicles that ride on them. This should never be in doubt. We believe that they should fit the vehicle perfectly and that half a millimetre does make a difference. We believe that quality matters. We don't like to compromise because sometimes there is no room for error.
TSW Alloy Wheels was founded back in the 1960’s by a Formula One driver and has had a continuous involvement in motor sports ever since. Most of our custom wheels take their names from the world’s great racing venues. TSW is headquartered in California and serves customers worldwide.
4 x 19”TSW Nurburgring staggered wheels ( Matte Bronze )
4x 19” Pirelli Tyres (staggered)
Free Tyre Care Package: (Till expiration of Tyre’s life)
Fill and maintain your tyres today with nitrogen for:
- Balancing & Rotation every 10k
- Puncture Repair (drive In)
- Nitrogen installation
ROTATE YOUR TYRES TO BEAT WEAR AND TEAR
- Significantly Improved Pressure Retention.
- Constant pressure regardless of tyre temperature change.
- Oxidation is eliminated ensuring optimum pressure retention with age.
- Prolong Tyre life
- Better Fuel economy
- Safety & Performance
Tyre wear and tear is natural part of driving, unfortunately. Since most cars are front-engine cars, the front axle bears more weight than the rear axle. This means your front tyres wear quicker than your back tyres.
There are also other causes of uneven wear, like:
What can you do about it?
- Turning left. Most interchanges and parking ramps require you to turn left. Left turns are tighter than right turns, causing your right front tyre to wear out faster than the left.
- Sidewall damage. The sidewalls on your left tyres are more likely to get bumped and rubbed against the pavement when parking your car. This can cause asymmetric sidewall wear.
- Braking. Heavy, sudden and frequent braking can add stress to your front tyres
Rotating your tyres will help ensure even tread wear, allowing them to last longer. Rotation entails swopping the back and front tyres around first, and then swopping the left and right front tyres.
Depending on the type of car you drive, we typically recommend you do this every 10,000 km.
BALANCE YOUR TYRES
Regardless of how well or how little you drive, tyres do eventually wear down over time. It is unlikely that they’ll wear down evenly, and this can cause:
- Changes in the mass of rubber on your tyres.
- A weight imbalance.
- The steering wheel to shimmy and shake.
Despite advanced rubber compounds and manufacturing processes, even new tyres need to be balanced sometimes.
Pitstop Tyres PTE LTD is the sole distributor of ALL TSW WHEELS.