Pioneer TS-wx130EA active subwoofer
Pioneer launches another product in its generation of Class-D amplified subwoofers. producing 160 Watts of strong, rich, deep bass that you can feel, without giving up space. With amplifier adjustments directly on the product itself, users can easily control and customise the bass output. Users can easily mount the TS-WX130EA under the front seats or in the boot.
Thanks to the inclusion of Class-D technology, Pioneerâ€™s TS-WX130EA is even easier to install, as it is capable of taking both High (Speaker Line Input) and Low (RCA Line Input) input signals, meaning you can connect it to your aftermarket or original factory fitted stereo, to easily upgrade the sound you have now.
TS-WX130EA is a small active subwoofer in a sealed enclosure, delivering 160 W Maximum power and 50 W Nominal Power.
- Size: 20 cm
- Maximum power input: 160 W
- Nominal input power: 50 W
- Frequency response: 40 - 200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Woofer material: Aluminium
- Voice Coil type: Copper Round Wire 4-Layers
- Voice Coil bobbin type: Glass-Imide
- Lowest resonance frequency: 32 Hz
- Magnets Strontium
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 280 x 200 x 70