Michelin Pilot Sport 4

LawrenceLee_110640
Great Grip and I am impressed by itLawrenceLee_110640  |07 Nov 2019
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

BMW 218i

Was using stock 17" Michelin Primacy 3 and it's definitely not good for wet weather, and I was driving around 50-70km/hr and when i pass through a puddle of water, it didn't cut it but i feel like floating away from it. There was absolutely no grip on it. Change it to this Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and alot of my BMW friends say it's a very good tyre and you won't go wrong with it. Did review and google search on it and decided to plunge into it. No regrets choosing this tyres.

- Great Grip on road - Comfort - Steering Input was great with this set of tyres. Very good reactive feeling. - No regrets with this PS4 tyres. - Cost was reasonable

- Road noise not yet perhaps haven't hit 1k or 5k yet. Still relatively new tyres. - No Run Flat Tyre version of it.

LionelBoon
Impressed so far!LionelBoon  |28 Apr 2019
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Hyundai Avante

Swapped out my 16" stock Kumhos for 17" PS4 and loving them so far. Excellent road feel, grip and overall confidence in drive.

Great road feel, design and grip. I've yet to test it in the wet, but I have full confidence this set of rubbers will perform.

Personally think its slightly noiser, possibly because of the lower sidewall height and it being a performance tyre. Also think its abit on the steeper price bracket, but for an UHP tyre, this is expected. Hopefully the wear is durable!

Guangye
Nice set of UHP tyreGuangye  |25 Mar 2019
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Audi A3

Change to this tyre after car collection. This is a set of UHP tyre which does not compromise too much on comfort. It 's noise and comfort level were beyond my expectation for a UHP tyre.

Good tread wear Relatively comfortable and quiet Readily available stock

Slightly more expensive than rival

LawY
Michelin PS 4LawY  |07 Dec 2018
Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 5/5

Kia Cerato

Emailed them and trey replied promptly. Service was prompt and had ample parking to do the installation.

Service and installation

not really

Taloncerberus
Great performanceTaloncerberus  |28 Mar 2018
Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 3/5 Price 3/5

Mercedes-Benz C63

Tried out this Michelle tire from my usual CPC after i upgraded to C63. Grip and traction is good. Traveled up to KL and back and condition is still very prime. I think it has the best of both performance and comfort

Powered by:  mycarforum