Pirelli Cinturato P7

Excellent All-Purpose Tyrebenettonsong  |28 Apr 2019
Features 4/5 Performance 5/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Kia Carens

Changed to the Cinturato P7 after wearing out the Hankook Ventus Prime at 56000km that came as standard upon buying my new Kia Carens. Reviewing the first 10000km with the Cinturato P7. Overall, I'd say these are the best tyres in its class. If you are looking for tyres that provide exellent ride comfort and optimal road noise insulation, look no further than these. However, just because its catered more towards comfort than sportiness, doesnt mean you cant have a little bit of fun with these tyres as they grip so well to the tarmac even in really wet conditions due to its thread design. Provides a responsive steering response allowing me to drive with full confidence. Though these are on the pricier side, they are definitely worth the investment.

- Fantastic Grip in both Dry and Wet Weather - Excellent Ride Comfort - Low Road Noise

Relatively pricey

AlainDupuis
The tire that changed my life...AlainDupuis  |03 Mar 2019

Mercedes-Benz CLK200K

I bought a 2001 CLK200K two years ago. The car's road handling in strait line was a concern: the car just wanted to follow any groove, even tiny ones, that was on the road. This required a lot of concentration all the time. I tried many things, changing the shock absorbers, going to a few shops to set the geometry right. There was improvements but it never got resolved. I own another CLK in France and I never had this kind of issue. This was until the original set of tires worn out and I had to change them 6 months ago. This completly transform the situation. The original mount was Continental, the brand which is the official supplier of MB! Just wonder why after what I experienced. I had a choice between Michelin PS3 and the P7. Michelin was 50% More expensive so there was not much hesitation. Overall they are really good tires with good grip in curves, accelerating and breaking. They are also pretty comfortable il you do not inflate them beyond the specified specs for the car. The do not show a lot of wear and tear after 7000km. My other CLK is running on Michelin Primacy 3 (wrong order by the shop, was supposed to be PS3) and the P7 are way better.

Overall price to performance ratio Good comfort for sport oriented tires

Nothing to note

Obsession
One of the Value for money tyres for 205/55/16Obsession  |28 Jun 2015

Mazda 3

I got this set of tyres at a good price from Guan Hin @ Balestier. My previous tyres include Yokohama Advan, Bridgestone MY01, Michelin PS3. This is the best set among my previous tyres. After more than 1K, I write my review. I rate P7 best among my previous tyres. PS3 is just slightly behind. PS3 somehow is quite puncture prone and looses grip when corner uneven surface. P7 has better grip. Noise slightly higher than PS3.

Grip Price Low rolling resistance Water dissipation Nice tyre wall Noise reasonably quiet

If noise can be even quiet would be nice.

qwertul
Good all round tyreqwertul  |10 Dec 2014
Features 4/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

BMW 520i

Good grip and handling in both wet and dry. Dispels water efficiently during heavy downpours and roads are semi flooded. Doesn't make too much noise and is reasonably comfortable.

Grip grip grip.

Slightly pricey tyres.

Sabretan
Definitely worth the money.Sabretan  |18 Sep 2014

Opel Zafira

My previous set of tyres were the Good Year Eagle NCT 5 which came installed with the car. After driving it for 3 yrs plus, the thread was wearing out and the final straw came when one of the tyres was punctured badly and time to change it out. As Comfort was having promotion w China manufactured Pirelli P7, I went for it. Each tyre cost abt $150 include installation and tyres balancing. Comes w life time tyre patching and unlimited 10k tyre rotation. Size was 205/55 R 16. 91V made in china. I have it for a bt 1 and a half year already. So I can safely and surely give my feedback. What i like will be make w comparison to my previous set of tyres.

Quiet as compared to my previous tyre. Aquaplanning is definitely better too. Going through the usual puddles, no aquaplaning is felt. This could be due to the fact that P7 has 4 threads vs 3 Gdyr Fuel consumption is about the same.

So far no complaint.