Michelin Primacy 4

wpy
Most comfortablewpy  |25 Oct 2019
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Subaru Legacy

By far the most comfortable tyres I've used in all my years driving. Excellent cushioning and quiet, especially compared to my previous tires.

ride comfort and good braking distance

Slightly pricey.

kohzcm
Great Tyres!kohzcm  |05 Apr 2019
Features 5/5 Performance 4/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Audi A3

After trying few sets of tyres, this set proved to be one of the great tyres I've used. The braking distance is much much better regardless of dry or wet roads. The grip is good as well, and handling is good. It is more quieter than my previous set of tyres.

Good Grip And Handling. More quiet. Braking distance is excellent.

Price can be lower slightly.

Chivanloh
Quiet Tyres!Chivanloh  |25 Feb 2019
Features 5/5 Performance 4/5
Design 4/5 Price 4/5

Toyota Camry

Just installed this tyres onto my car. Changed out from stock Dunlop tyres. This is one of the quiet tyres. The ride is good and "smooth".. Highly recommended!

Quiet

not much...

Glidemetro
A Superb TyreGlidemetro  |23 Nov 2018
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Toyota Camry

Been on this tyre for 3 months and covered 14,000km already. I have used Japanese brand AE50, 551, Ep300 & Bridgestone S001 . My first switch to P4. Must say is more firm than the Japanese but till silent when compared to EP300 and AE50. A notch up above AE50, Ep300 and 551. A must try.

while cornering on wet , good composure and confident. dry straight was direct . steady at 140km/h in NSHW up north.

will review when it reaches 30,000km . All new tyres are good, its the end of life when rubber get hard, that's when u see the true performance past 30,000km

Gwg717
Very smooth, quiet, stable, good cornering drive.Gwg717  |14 Nov 2018
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Toyota Camry

Finally get to enjoy the smooth, stable, quiet ride with my 2 years old camry. Had been stuck with the original tire Dunlop since getting the new car 2 years ago..With this new Michelin Primacy 4 tire for 2 days now,it really make a big different for my comfort ride which i never experiences since i bought this camry. I would really HIGHLY recommend this tire to my all Camry owner...

smooth, quiet, stable, good cornering drive.

Pricing is higher than other brand...but it is really worth it!

Powered by:  mycarforum