Bridgestone Potenza S001

Excellent handling and gripAndysg  |16 Oct 2017
Features 5/5 Performance 5/5
Design 5/5 Price 4/5

Lexus IS250

Drove for 18440 km and tyre still remains more then 50% Tread. Even wear. Reviewed on June 14, 2016 at tyrereviews.Co.Uk

- Grip - Handling - Wear (on RWD) - 35000km (rear)

- Wear (on RWD) - 22000km (front) - Noise after 20000km

longhaul
The water cutterlonghaul  |06 Oct 2017
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Volkswagen Passat

There is certainly no question ask whether if the S001 would perform well in either the wet or in the dry, it actually performs just as well or surpassing any other performance tyre would offer. Have drove with this tyres on 1 occasion in a very heavy rain...In fact a torrential rain...It was along the AYE towards Jurong after coming out from the MCE tunnel. It was pouring heavily then and was also coupled with a strong cross wind during the drive. I know at that time, I am under the mercy of only 2 rubbers...Which are>>the Wipers and >>the Tyres. I was on my way to a meeting and was running late and I was travelling in that condition at 90km/h to close till about 120/km/h. I knew I was pushing between the line of Life and Death but having the thought of arriving the meeting with everyone staring at me is worst than death itself. The mileage on the tyres at that time was about over 12,000km. I'm glad to say it roll my through the storm without having me to break a sweat and I was however just only about 5mins late arrived at the meeting:) Having already my experience with the excellent performance of S001, the dry performance on the other hand is none other than Excellent as well. The only thing that you need to put up with, is the noise it produce when being used above the 15,000km mark which is what I am experiencing currently. Other than this, I definitely give the S001 a full Five Star rating on both the wet & dry.

The design The wet performance

The noise

LiuDeHua
Grippy tyresLiuDeHua  |18 Oct 2016
Design 5/5 Price 5/5

Mercedes-Benz E200

Very grippy tyres in both dry and wet roads. Now I feel more confident on the roads. Slightly noisy compared to my stock tyres, but I guess those were designed for comfort and silence.

as above

as above

Tigershark1976
Good tyre, with reasonable priceTigershark1976  |21 Jan 2016
Design 4/5 Price 3/5

Toyota Vios

Owned this tyre and last on my ride for +-40K, overall good performer in handling, wet and dry braking. A bit noisy when reach over 30K. Would recomend to others.

Breaking in wet & dry

Price slightly above other choices.

Pwnstar
Tyre brand that can be trusted!Pwnstar  |16 Jan 2016
Design 5/5 Price 3/5

Mitsubishi Evolution

Try this set of tyres on my car. I had no issues with regards to grip in the dry or wet road, when used as fast road tyres. I found these tyres to be very responsive. The tyres are very predictable at their limits and found that I could keep control of the vehicle easily and considering the performance and price of these tyres, I will definitely buy these again, and would recommend them to any owner who are looking for good performance tyres.

The nice handling of my car.

Thread-life. It wears off faster.

Powered by:  mycarforum