The Brembo Gran Turismo Brake System is the ultimate complete high performance brake upgrade system. It comprises of ventilated, integral or composite discs, available drilled or slotted, 4 and 8 piston aluminium calipers, a complete set of high performance brake pads, metal braid tubes and high quality small parts.
Brembo Gran Turismo Braking Systems provide amazing stopping power during day to day use, as well as the ultra high performance you would expect from Brembo products when used for track days.
All Brembo brake systems are designed to fit perfectly onto the vehicle's original setup, and are fully compatible with the vehicle's OE parts and anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- Cross-Drilled or Slotted Discs
- High-Performance Friction Pads
- Fitting Kit
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Six Piston Cast Aluminium Calipers
- Many of the GT systems require modification to or removal of the OEM dust shield or backing plate.
High Performance Rotor:
- The discs supplied in the kit, which may either be floating or integral, depending on the specific car model, feature an exclusive venting system that improves cooling capacity and increases resistance to cracking caused by thermal shock by over 40%.
- Cross-drilled and slotted finishes are designed and executed with meticulous precision. These holes or slots in the braking surface help dissipate heat and eliminate brake dust and gases.
- A set of high-performance brake pads with specific friction materials for each application, TÜV/DOT homologated metal-braided hoses, an adapter and high-quality fastener hardware complete the kit.